Why Become a Member?
Become a NACAS member for services that represent, support and develop your care & support working career, and help shape the profession
Membership of NACAS is available to all regulated and un-regulated care and support working professionals, or students studying for a recognised Health & Social Care qualification with a view to pursuing a career in the social care sector.
Summary of Benefits
- FREE Legal Advice (limited)
- Discounted Care Worker Liability Insurance
- Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice
- Individual online profile to record your training, qualifications and experience
- Discounted DBS clearance and registration on the DBS Update Service
- General support and guidance concerning your career
- FREE Digital Learning Course via Qintil
- FREE Online Learning Courses via NHS Digital
- Discounted CPD Health & Social Care Award Level 3
- Discounted CPD Health & Social Care Award Level 4
- Discounted CPD Management Health & Social Care Award Level 5
- Discounted training with Eternal Balance
- Medicash Personal Health Plan
- Discounted accident, sickness and unemployment income protection
- Discounts from high street retailers and much more
Policy Shaping & Strategy
NACAS members have voting rights on matters that impact on the Associations policies and strategy. Each member has the right to be nominated onto the Board of Directors or Advisory Board. Members are actively encouraged to put forward their views on how the Association operates. Members are also invited to volunteer to help with the operation and administration of the Association.
NACAS members are welcome to represent and assist the Association at meetings and events. Please contact Paul or Karolina to discuss how you would like to be involved.
NACAS is a care worker led organisation and the members of the Association ARE the Association.