The social care sector has one of most transient workforces in any industry sector in the United Kingdom; care providers (of which there are many) are finding it increasingly difficult to recruit, train and retain frontline care support workers.
As NACAS strives to deliver on its mission statement, we hope to develop meaningful partnerships, and gain the support of the UK’s employers of the carer workforce. We will create mutually beneficial relationships between care workers and their employers.
We believe that the care industry will grow professionally through improved standards of training and performance; our hope is by doing so, the carer workforce will earn, and consequently receive, the respectful working environment they deserve. It is our belief that this will also result in greater retention of staff, reduction in an employers’ recruitment costs, greater job satisfaction and a general rise in the respect and recognition for our work in health and social care.
Currently NACAS provides a voluntary register of its members. This register is for the purposes of both raising standards within the care sector and end user confidence in the industry.
NACAS invites care providers, training providers and other companies, charities and institutions involved in the care sector to become corporate members.
NACAS Corporate Members receive:
- No-cost recruitment posts on the NACAS website
- NACAS’s standard badge to use in your media and promotional materials. This will demonstrate your commitment to the workforce development and help you attract staff
- Your logo on our website with links to your website to give easy access to your services
- Access to our register, which will provide you with an additional verification tool when recruiting new employees
- Promotion through our social media, website, and membership
- The opportunity to get involved and sponsor our public awareness and public-change campaigns for increased exposure and promotional opportunities
- Your logo on our corporate-related materials.